Human Development and Family Studies
List of Publications
1) 4 Books, (i) First Aid and Home Nursing ( In Hindi) (ii) Extension Education (iii) Children of working women (iv) Child’s Mental Health-Its Challenges (under publication)
2) Meenakshi Mathur (Sept.2009) Level of Frustration among Children of Working and Non-Working Mothers, Indian Journal of Community Psychology, vol.5, issue 11, page 247-253.
3) Paper on “Traditional Food Supplements to Lactating Mothers during Puerperium” published in the proceedings of 7th International Conference on Traditional Asian Medicine at Thimpu, Bhutan.
4) Meenakshi Mathur &Neetu Parihar, (August, 2009) Disciplinary Practices Prevailing in rural and Urban Community of Western Rajasthan, Indian Journal of Psychology & Mental Health., Vol 3, number 5, Page 25-36.
5) Dr. Meenakshi Mathur and Neetu Parihar, (July-Aug, 2009) Knowledge and Practice of Immunization of Western Rajasthanr, Research Hunt –An International Multi disciplinary Journal...Vol-1V, issue 1V, page131-136.
6) Meenakshi Mathur and Neetu Parihar,(June-Nov. 2009) Breast Feeding Practices prevailing in Western Rajasthan (Urban and Rural Community) Asian Journal of Home science, Vol 4, Issue 1, Page 111-116.
7) Neetu Parihar & Meenakshi Mathur ,(April 2009) Weaning Practices prevailing in Western Rajasthan (Urban and Rural Community) Research-Kala,Samaj,Vigyan Awam Vanijya, Vol V111(2),, Page 142-146
8) Paper on “Reproductive health Education through E-content” published in the proceedings of the National conference on Changing Perspectives of Home Science at Raipur on 6&7 th Nov2008.
9) Paper published in the proceedings of the National conference on “E-content project on Reproductive health Education” in the National conference On Challenges of modern society to the Family structure at Sujangarh on 28&29th Nov.2008.
10) Paper published in the proceedings of the International Conference on Distance Learning at Cambridge University, Cambridge U.K. on “E- content and Eduset”: enhancing teaching and learning.
11) Mathur, M. (2007) "Leadership Building- A Tool to empowering Women" Women empowerment: A challenge for Home Scientist at Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University) Dayalbagh, Agra.