Foods & Nutrition
1. Srivastava, R., 2009 : “A Text book of cookery” Siya Ram Prakashan, Jodhpur.
2. Srivastava, R., 1985 : “State Diets Of India” Indramani Mandelia Home Science College Pilani.
Papers ( last 5 yrs)
10. Srivastava,R. And Jain,K.(2010) Incidences of Hypertension in Jai Narain Vyas University Teachers, Jodhpur. Advance Research Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. 1 issue 2 , PP
9. Srivastava,R. And Jain,K.(2010).Assessment of Nutritional Awareness in Women of Urban Slums in Jodhpur City.Asian Journal Home Science.4,2,PP301-304.
8. Srivastava,R.andJalani,S.(2010).Eating Behaviour and Food Choices Among the Adolescents in fast Food Restaurants of Jodhpur city.National Seminar on Health of the Female Child Issues Concerns and Challenges.College of Home Science Vallabh Vidyanagar Gujarat.26-27 Feb.PP 57 .
7. Srivastava , R. and Baid . (2010) . Influnce of Changing Food Pattern on Childhood Obesity in the Cities : Jodhpur and Kolkata 28th Biennial National Conf. Home Science Association of India Kolkata , pp126.
6.. Srivastava,R. And Nahar, A (2009) Studies on Retention of Nutrients of Moth Bean using Absorption Method of Cooking and Solar Cooking, Journal of the Solar Energy Society of India, ,Vol. 19, No. 1 & 2, PP 26-31.
5. Srivastava, R. Jhalani, S. and Vijayvargia, S.(2007 ).Nutritive value of sprouted whole Bengal gram (Cicer Arietinum) and organaleptic evaluation of recipes from it. Third International Conf. on fermented foods (Swedish South Asian Network on fermented foods). 14 – 15 Dec. Anand Agriculture University. Volume of Proc. Anand. PP 122 – 123.
4. Srivastava, R. Jhalani, S. and Khatri, H.(2007) .Comparative study of risk factors found in coronary heart disease patients with respect to high and low income group of Jodhpur city. 7th Joint Conf. of Indian Society for Malaria and other Communicable diseases and Indian Association of Epidemiologists. 27 – 29 Oct. Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur. Volume of extended Abstracts PP138.
3. Srivastava, R. and Mulani, N.( 2007).Study on dental disorders in association with foods found in three different age groups of Jodhpur city. 7th Joint Conf. of Indian Society for Malaria and other Communicable diseases and Indian Association of Epidemiologists. 27 – 29 Oct. Desert Medicine Research Centre Jodhpur. Volume of extended Abstracts. PP 114.
2. Srivastava, R. and Singh, N.( 2007).Study regarding knowledge, attitude and practices towards HIV infection and AIDS amongst males and females of slum areas of Jodhpur city.UGC National Seminar on Law, mortality and human right of HIV/AIDS patients and sensitization of society. 25 – 27 August. JNV University, Jodhpur.
1. Srivastava, R. and Nahar, A.( 2005).Comparative estimation of nutrients of moth bean using two different methods of cooking Journal of Arid Legumes., 2, 1, PP 196 – 200.