Fluid Dynamics & MHD
1. Gravitational instability of a rotating fluid in an oblique magnetic filed.
Physica Scripta; 47, 230-234, (1993).
2. Rayleigh � Taylor instability of a finitely conducting partially ionized Hall Plasma.
Physica Scripta; 48, 607-611, (1993).
3. Instability of viscous stratified composite Hall Plasma.
Physica Scripta; 49, 479-483, (1994).
4. Effects of Hall currents on the instability of a gravitating partially ionized plasma in a two Dimensional Horizontal Magnetic filed.
Physica Scripta; 49, 484-488, (1994).
5. Stability of an oldroydian Fluid layer in a Horizontal Magnetic filed.
Rev. Tec. Ing. Univ. Zulia. 18 (3), 305-311, (1995).
6. Gravitational Instability of a thermally conducting Plasma in an oblique magnetic field.
Cont. Plasma Physcs, 35 (2), 165-176, (1995).
7. Hydromagnetic stability of a self-gravitating plasma in two dimensional horizontal magnetic field.
Nat. Acad of Sci., 66 (A) II, 131-141, (1996).
8. Stability of two superposed viscoelastic fluids in a horizontal magnetic field.
Indian J Pure appl. Math., 32 (1), 99-108, (2001).
9. Stability of a stratified partially ionized plasma
Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India, 71 (A) II, 113-123, (2001).
10. Stability of a finitely conducting compressible fluid through porous medium.
Ganita Sandesh 17 (1), 35-42, (2003).
11. Jean's Gravitational Instability of a Thermally conducting Unbounded, Partially Ionized Plasma, Zeitschrift Naturforsch, 61a, 275-280, (2006).
12. Thermally conducting partially ionized plasma in a variable Magnetic field.
Cont. Plasma Physcs, 47 (3), 147-156, (2007).
13. Effect of surface tension on the Kelvin-Helmholtz instability of two superposed viscous rotating of fluids through porous medium.
Bulletin of pure and applied mathematics, 1(2), 176-191, (2007).
14. Stability of a thermally conducting plasma in a variable magnetic field.
Astrophys Space Sci., 312, 35-40, (2007).
15. Rayliegh- Taylor instability of Rivlin-Ericksen elastico viscos fluid in a uniform horizontal magnetic field through porous medium
Indian Academy of Sci., 29 (1), 379-390, (2007).
16. Jean's Gravitational Instability of a thermally conducting plasma.
Physics Letter A 372(9), 1451-1457, (2008).
17. Kelvin Helmoholtz Discontinuity in Two Superposed Viscous Conducting Fluids in a Horizontal Magnetic Field.
Journal of Thermal Science (In press), (2008).
18. Instability of Superposed Streaming Fluids through Porous Medium.
Revised in Journal of Porous Medium. (2008)
19. Magnetogravitational stability of a interstellar medium in a horizontal magnetic field.
Indian Academy of Sci., 31,(2009).
Communicated for Publication
1. Stability of superposed streaming Oldroydian fluids through porous medium
[Journal of Non Newtonian fluid]
2. The Kelvin Helmholtz instability of viscous fluid though porous medium
[Revisata Technica, Venezuala]
3. Instability of uniformly magnetized plasma and non extensive theory
Accepted for presentation at 6th ICIAM 07 in Zurich, Switzerland
[ New J of physics ]
4. Jean's gravitational instability of viscous self gravitating system
[Physics Letter A]
5. Effect of Rotation on the instability of an interstelellar medium with radiation pressure.
[Astronomy and Astrophysics]
6. Instability of thermally conducting self gravitating system.
7. Effect of surface tension on stability of an viscoelastic fluid in a magnetic field.
[Transport in porous media].
8. Stability of two superposed streaming viscoelasitc fluids
9. Effects of Hall Currents on gravitational instability of a rotating plasma.
[Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics]
10. Effect of rotation on a Rayleigh Taylor instability of a compressible fluid.
[Indian Academy of Science]
11. Jeans gravitational instability of a rotating plasma in an oblique magnetic field.
Membership of Professional Bodies / Societies:
Indian Mathematical Society
Indian Science Congress
Indian Academy of Mathematics
Rajasthan Ganita Parishad